Saturday, November 05, 2005

Made It

Well, after many hours on the aircraft, I'm finally here. What a site. The very first thing that you see as you fly into New Orleans is blue traps, covering the roofs of almost every home, or at least the one's that I have seen so far. What a terrible feeling to see the debris and junk left over from the hurricane. This is the first time that I have cried in a long long time. So, so sad. To actually think that people had once lived here, and to see there belongings piled up along the side of the road. I have just arrived, more or less, and have already seen more than I had expected. It is now night time in New Orleans, and what a erie feeling. Very, very little power thru out the entire city, and thank God that the facility where I am staying has power, only one of a hand full of places that does. There are armed guards at the entrance to my facility, also the New York State Police, New Orleans City Police and Louisiana State Police are situated in the same building. We will see what tomorrow brings.

Blessings

Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home