Monday, November 07, 2005

What a day

Well, what a day. This has been without a doubt one of the toughest days of my life. No one will ever know exactly what it feels like to throw someones life out a window. Today we were cleaning out students rooms on campus, very very difficult. People left ever thing in order to flee Katrina, and I mean everything. Every single hand full a stuff thrown out reminded me of my daughters and their stuff, anyway, it is just to hard to even explain. Maybe on another posting I will be able to share more.

Blessings
Rocky

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Rocky! We are following your adventures with great interest and applaud you for making a difference in the world. All the best!

8:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to read your blogs. We are rooting for you and are keeping you in our prayers.

6:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home