Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sorry

I recieved several emails from friends thinking that my blog was finished, sorry for the delay in posting some info. This past week has been very busy for all of us. I am currently getting ready to go back to New Orleans in January, so there is some arranging to do before that takes place, also, I have been busy talking to various groups about my experiences in New Orleans. Trying to arrange this kind of stuff at Christmas time is hard to say the least. I spent 1 1/2 hrs. with a reporter from the Saskatoon Star Phoenix this past Monday, doing a indepth story about experiences and life in New Orleans, post Hurricane. It is appear in the Christmas eve edition of the Star, so that should prove interesting. So, again I appoligize for the delay.

Recieved an email from a great friend if mine and Christian brother today, Rob Taylor. Rob has started his own blog, http://wolseleytc.blogspot.com/, and it is really nice to see someone taking advantage of technology to promote various beliefs. Rob is a former Wolseley resident, now transplanted back in Wolseley, really cool to see. Please check out the link that I have provided, it so nice to see. Also recieved an e-mail from a gentleman in New Orleans explaining what Christmas is like this year. I will post my thoughts and comments tommorrow about Christmas, and a few other things.


Blessings
Rocky

1 Comments:

Blogger Wolseley Online said...

THANKS ROCKY!

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home