Sunday, November 20, 2005

Busy day

Every time I attend Sunday service since returning home from New Orleans, I can't help but think of a little church in New Orleans, called "Church on the Quad". It was started by Barry "Hoot" Busby, from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, and is located on the seminary property, and its name was derived from a group of campus police attend the service on Quads. Sometimes there were not enough people to hold church service inside so the service was moved outside around a fire pit, and everyone was and is welcome. Today I attended all three of our services to up-date the people that sponsored me, on my journey to assist in New Orleans. I can't help but compare the difference between churches, when I attended in New Orleans there were approx. 6 people at the service, what a comparison between then and now. But I couldn't help but feel the warmth in such a small church, what an awesome feeling. To you guys @ the seminary, God Bless you, for the work that you do, day in and day out. Tomorrow there will be new pictures, but tonite, sorry.

Blessings
Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home