Monday, November 14, 2005

Getting adjusted

First day back to work, and what a tough day it has been. I have had a hard time getting my head around the fact that I'm not still in New Orleans. It feels as though my mind and body are still in New Orleans. I can't believe people that I have spoken to since I have returned home, because the Hurricane is not still on CNN and CBC people think that everything is back to normal. Quite the opposite, things are just starting to be cleaned up. What the people of South Louisiana need is man power, it appears that food and money are now secondary to assistance. If there is anyone that is thinking of travelling to that area, please contact me, as I have many contacts in the area that could be assistance.

Blessings
Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home