Sunday, November 13, 2005

Home

A little late at getting around to posting this entry, but things happen. Never arrived until really late last night, so sorry about the entry. Today is a sad day for me, as my body and mind are still in New Orleans with the people that I have become friends with over the past week. It really hard to leave when the people that you care for want you to put your suitcase back in the Campus and call your wife to tell her that your staying. The people that I am speaking about were from a Christian drug rehab program that had their Church destroyed by the hurricane, and were staying and working at the New Orleans Baptist The. Seminary (NOBTS). They really became attached to me over the course of the week, so its rather hard today, knowing that they are there and I am here. But until the lord leads me back, thats the way it is. It's not in my hands to decide. What a change in climate, yesterday when I left New Orleans it was 75 D (F) and when I arrived home it was 30 d (F), cold. Nasty cold.

Blessings

Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home