Thursday, November 10, 2005

Tired

Well I think that this is the earliest that I have ever entered on my Blog. We are all getting very tired, or at least some of us. Tired from actually working but emotionally tired as well. As I said earlier, this has been the hardest week of my life. But as far as physical work goes, there are some people that do the work, and others that just think they do. Its amazing how there is little difference between Canadians and Americans. This week is slowly drawing to a close, tommorow will be my last entry from New Orleans, as I am scheduled to catch a PM flight back to Canada. It will be a very sad time for not only myself, but for the rest of the folks that I have met this week. I will turely miss everyone here. I have been asked to come back, to help, but also possibly to attend the seminary. That would be so cool. We'll see. Had an interview with a CBS TV crew this morning, they were doing Hurricane coverage. They apparently want to me because I was from Canada. Rather different, but fun just the same. Anyway, to all that have been following my blog, Thank You for responding, it has been so nice to see and hear from you all. To all those that have been praying for me and people here in South Louisiana, GOD BLESS.

Blessings

Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home