Friday, November 18, 2005

The end of the week

Well, the end of the week. Hard to believe that just a week ago, I was getting ready to leave New Orleans. Like I said earlier, what a difficult week it has been. During my stay @ New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary I alomg with some of my partners were interviewed by CBS Channel 4 News, I believe by Sally Ann Robison. Anyway, I recieved a call from CBS news the other evening, wantng to now if I would a coopy of the show. So today 2 copies arrived at our home. As well, tonight a friend from New Orleans e-mailed to say that the program is at www.wwltv.com, go the right side of the monitor, follow down till you come to Eyewitness News Videos, then "Theological seminary vows to re-open" check it out. Anyway, soon more pictures.

Blessings
Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home