Friday, January 27, 2006

It's Finally Here

Well, the time has finally arrived. In the morning, 4 AM to be exact, my daughter and I will be on our way to New Orleans. I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but my daughter Melissa will be accompaning me to the South. I feel very blessed to have her coming with me. I also am very blessed and very humbled to be doing work in the name of the Lord. So many people have prayed for us, passed along their greetings, and most importantly their financial support. I can not say enough "THANK YOU'S" to all those that have been involved in my ministry thus far. Please remember it's not about me and its not about travelling half way around the world, its about helping one another. Sometimes that help is needed right in our own back yards. Most importantly, its about projecting the image of Jesus, the image of Love and Kindness, that is what our main goal is for these missions.
I'm not sure what capabilities I will have to post my blog once we're there, as I'm not even sure where we are staying. We have changed our plans, and now will be going house to house to offer our help to the local people, doing what ever needs to be done. So this might be it for a few days.
Again, to all those people that have followed this blog and my ministry, may GOD continue to bless each and everyone of you.

Blessings
Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home